YFX will launch YFX V2 on July 14th
After a one-year-long research and development and audit cycle, the YFX decentralization perpetual contract agreement V2 version will be launched at 1:00 pm (UTC) on July 14th, 2022, and the public chain for the first launch is the Heco Chain.
Certik Audit Report: https://www.certik.com/projects/yfx
Why choose Heco Chain？
The transaction fee of the perpetual contract is expensive, and the gas fee is high. It can reduce the user’s transaction fee by using Heco Chain. The first online trading pair is ETH-USDT (USDT-settled) and ETH-USDT (YFX-settled).
Heco Chain Official Website: https://www.hecochain.com/en-us/
Get the exchange for USDT on HT and Heco:
https://www.huobi.com https://www.ftx.com https://www.gate.io https://poloniex.com https://www.mexc.com
Heco Configuration parameters
Currency Symbol: HT
YFX V2 Upgrade Content
1. Liquidity aggregation for market maker funds, using Uniswap V3’s aggregated liquidity algorithm to calculate taker’s trading slippage, which in turn generates virtual order books based on the depth of each price tick.
2. To reduce the risk of holding positions in the liquidity pool, YFX V2 introduced a funding fee function to regulate the long-short balance of the market.
3. YFX V2 optimized the position model with a single position model, improved user capital utilization and reduced position risk.
4. To meet the user’s trading needs, YFX V2 implements the limit order function in the form of conditional commission and conditional orders.
5. Add take profit and stop loss function
6. Perform UI 2.0 upgrade and add the asset page.
V2 has been launched, and we will start a trading competition on the Heco Chain in the future.
YFX.COM is a cross-chain decentralized perpetual contract platform based on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Huobi Ecological Chain, TRON, OKEx public chain, and Polkadot. YFX provides up to 100 times the perpetual contract trading BTC, ETH and other assets. Different from the common automatic market maker model (AMM), YFX.COM adopts the QICAMM market maker pool trading method to provide users with high liquidity and low trading slippage. YFX.COM has successfully supported layer2’s perpetual contract trading function. YFX.COM’s goal is to build a DEX that can compete with CEXs on the derivatives trading track.
YFX official contact information:
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org